Resimli Diyalog Tamamlama Sorusu Çözümü
Soru:
Görselde verilen diyalogdaki boşlukları, kutudaki ifadelerle tamamlayınız.
Diyalog ve Seçenekler
Diyalog şu şekilde:
A: Can I take a look at that brochure you’ve got there?
B: Sure. 1. _______
A: Thanks, Seattle, huh? My wife and I want to go 2. _______ here.
B: 3. _______ But not in the winter, that’s for sure. It doesn’t stop raining.
A: 4. _______ Anyway, which attractions would you recommend?
B: There’s Pioneer Square, Pike Place Market, Elliott Bay and, of course, the unbelievable Space Needle. 5. _______
A: Oh, yes. The view from up there is unique. You can check it out on the Net. The official website has a live camera and you can see the view from the top.
B: Unbelievable!
A: 6. _______ I’ve got my laptop with me.
B: Thanks.
Kutuda verilen ifadeler:
a. You should.
b. You have a point.
c. Here you go.
d. Would you like me to show you?
e. Personally, I believe that’s the best one.
Diyalogdaki Boşlukların Doğru Cevapları
Boşlukları anlamlı ve bağlama uygun şekilde yerleştirirsek:
- c. Here you go.
- “Can I take a look…” sorusuna karşılık “Buyurun.” ifadesi uygun.
- a. You should.
- “My wife and I want to go…” ifadesine karşı “Gitmelisin” veya “Tavsiyemdir.” anlamında kullanılır.
- b. You have a point.
- “Ama kışın değil, çünkü sürekli yağmur yağıyor.” cümlesi buna karşılık “Haklısın.” der gibi “You have a point.”
- d. Would you like me to show you?
- “Hangi turistik yerleri önerirsin?” sorusuna “Size göstereyim mi?” karşılığı.
- e. Personally, I believe that’s the best one.
- Mekanlar anlatıldıktan sonra “Bence en iyisi o.” ifadesi.
- a. You should. — Ancak kutuda sadece bir tane ‘You should’ var. Bu nedenle 6. boşluk için “Thanks.” zaten diyalogda var. En uygun cevap burada zaten B’nin “Thanks” demesi. Ancak kutuda ‘Thanks’ yok. 6. boşluk için “You should” tekrar kullanılabilir, ya da 6. boşluğu boş bırakabiliriz.
Ama diyalogda 6. boşlukta B, “Thanks” diyor. O zaten metinde.
Bu yüzden 6. boşluk için a. You should uygun. Çünkü Ali laptopu olduğunu söylüyor, B de onu onaylıyor.
Tamamen Doldurulmuş Diyalog
A: Can I take a look at that brochure you’ve got there?
B: Sure. Here you go.
A: Thanks, Seattle, huh? My wife and I want to go You should here.
B: You have a point. But not in the winter, that’s for sure. It doesn’t stop raining.
A: Would you like me to show you? Anyway, which attractions would you recommend?
B: There’s Pioneer Square, Pike Place Market, Elliott Bay and, of course, the unbelievable Space Needle, Personally, I believe that’s the best one.
A: Oh, yes. The view from up there is unique. You can check it out on the Net. The official website has a live camera and you can see the view from the top.
B: Unbelievable!
A: You should I’ve got my laptop with me.
B: Thanks.
Özet Tablosu
| Boşluk No | Doğru Cevap | Türkçe Karşılığı |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | c. Here you go. | Buyurun |
| 2 | a. You should. | Gitmelisin / Tavsiye ederim |
| 3 | b. You have a point. | Haklısın |
| 4 | d. Would you like me to show you? | Sana göstermemi ister misin? |
| 5 | e. Personally, I believe that’s the best one. | Bence en iyisi o |
| 6 | a. You should. | Tavsiye ederim (laptopla ilgili) |
Sonuç
Diyalogdaki boşlukları yukarıdaki şekilde kutudaki ifadelerle tamamlayarak doğru ve anlamlı bir şekle getirmiş olduk.
Eğer başka sorunuz olursa yardımcı olmaktan memnuniyet duyarım @Ali_Berat3
