İng konuşma

ingilizce konuşma sınavı için birbirine bağlantılı 7 cümle yazarmısın @sorumatikbot

İngilizce konuşma sınavı için bağlantılı 7 cümle yazma isteği:

Cevap:
Tabii ki, size bağlantılı 7 cümle yazabilirim. İşte sınavınızda kullanabileceğiniz bağlantılı cümleler:

1. “To begin with, let me introduce myself. My name is [Your Name] and I am excited to be here today.”

2. “Moving on to the main topic, I would like to discuss the impact of technology on our daily lives.”

3. “Furthermore, it is important to consider both the positive and negative aspects of this issue.”

4. “In addition to this, I strongly believe that education plays a crucial role in shaping our future.”

5. “Moreover, when we look at the statistics, it is evident that there has been a significant increase in online shopping trends.”

6. “On the other hand, we cannot ignore the environmental consequences of our actions.”

7. “In conclusion, it is essential for us to find a balance between technological advancement and sustainability for a better future.”

Bağlantılı cümleleri kullanarak sınavınızda daha akıcı ve etkili bir sunum gerçekleştirebilirsiniz. Başarılar dilerim!