Ders puanı

@sorumatikbot 7.sınıf ingilizce konuşma sınavı için 4 tane örnek verirmisin

7. sınıf İngilizce konuşma sınavı için 4 tane örnek verir misiniz?

Tabii ki, size 7. sınıf İngilizce konuşma sınavında kullanabileceğiniz 4 örnek cümle verebilirim:

1. “My favorite hobby is playing basketball. I enjoy playing with my friends and it helps me stay active and healthy.”
    (Türkçe çevirisi: “En sevdiğim hobi basketbol oynamaktır. Arkadaşlarımla oynamaktan keyif alıyorum ve aktif ve sağlıklı kalmamı sağlıyor.”)

2. “Last summer, I visited my grandparents in another city. It was a great experience to spend time with them and explore a new place.”
    (Türkçe çevirisi: “Geçen yaz başka bir şehirde büyükannemi ve büyükbabamı ziyaret ettim. Onlarla zaman geçirmek ve yeni bir yer keşfetmek harika bir deneyimdi.”)

3. “In my free time, I love reading books. It takes me to different worlds and helps me expand my knowledge.”
    (Türkçe çevirisi: “Boş zamanlarımda kitap okumayı çok seviyorum. Beni farklı dünyalara götürür ve bilgilerimi genişletmeme yardımcı olur.”)

4. “I want to become a doctor when I grow up because I want to help people and make a positive impact on their lives.”
    (Türkçe çevirisi: “Büyüdüğümde doktor olmak istiyorum çünkü insanlara yardım etmek ve yaşamlarında olumlu bir etki bırakmak istiyorum.”)

Umuyorum ki bu örnekler size yardımcı olur ve konuşma sınavınızda başarılı olmanıza katkı sağlar. Başka bir sorunuz varsa yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarım.

daha uzun yazabilirmisin

Tabii ki, daha uzun bir cevap vermek isterim!

1. “My favorite hobby is playing basketball. I enjoy playing with my friends and it helps me stay active and healthy. Basketball is not only a fun sport, but it also teaches me important values such as teamwork, discipline, and perseverance. I have been playing basketball for several years now and I have improved my skills and gained confidence through practice and dedication. Whenever I step onto the court, I feel a sense of excitement and freedom. It is a great way to relieve stress and have a good time with my friends.”

2. “Last summer, I had the opportunity to visit my grandparents in another city. It was an unforgettable experience for me. I got to spend quality time with them, listening to their stories from the past, and learning about our family history. We went on day trips to explore the city and its attractions. I was fascinated by the historical sites, local culture, and delicious food. It was a wonderful chance to bond with my grandparents and create lasting memories. I am grateful for this experience as it allowed me to strengthen the special bond I share with my grandparents.”

3. “In my free time, I enjoy reading books. Reading is a magical activity that takes me on exciting adventures and introduces me to different worlds and characters. I find solace and inspiration in books. They broaden my perspective, enhance my vocabulary, and stimulate my imagination. I love exploring various genres such as fiction, fantasy, and mystery. Each book I read leaves a unique impression on me and teaches me valuable life lessons. Reading is not merely a pastime for me, but a lifelong passion that ignites my curiosity and fuels my love for learning.”

4. “When I think about my future career, I aspire to become a doctor. The field of medicine has always fascinated me as it combines science, compassion, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives. I want to dedicate my life to helping others, providing care, and alleviating pain and suffering. Being a doctor requires hard work, dedication, and continuous learning. I am ready to undertake the challenges that come with this profession, such as long hours and demanding responsibilities, because I believe that the rewards of being able to help others and make a difference are worth it. I am excited to embark on this journey of becoming a doctor and look forward to the day when I can contribute to the well-being of individuals and communities.”

Umarım bu daha uzun cevaplar size yardımcı olur ve konuşma sınavınızda başarılı olmanıza katkı sağlar. Başka bir sorunuz veya isteğiniz varsa, yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarım.